LegacyGT.com

How do you keep your interior organized?

So, i've always had the problem of having WAY to many bottles on my car. Drink a bottle of snapple, and i toss it in the back seat. Now that i have a Legacy Limited with leather seats, i'm wondering what i can do keep my car organized and clean.

My girlfriend jokingly said she'd buy me a mini trashcan for the car, and after laughing about it, i don't think that's such a bad idea.

Also, not a lot of neat places to put the cell phone, and other standard pocket stuff.

Curious to see what people have in their car to keep it clean and neat, but also capable of holding everything we need.

Glove compartment sucks btw, worst i've ever seen in a car, mine barely shuts.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have two cupholders in my LGT and one is used for my cell phone the other occasionally a drink. .When I am done with that drink I throw the bottle away or bring the bottle inside my house to refill it. Dont be a slob, keep your LGT clean ;)
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

i have two cupholders in my LGT and one is used for my cell phone the other occasionally a drink. .When I am done with that drink I throw the bottle away or bring the bottle inside my house to refill it. Dont be a slob, keep your LGT clean ;)

Haha, yea, i don't have the GT just the limited, and yea i try to be neat, but with bottles i'm a disaster.

Haha, yea, i don't have the GT just the limited, and yea i try to be neat, but with bottles i'm a disaster.

Oh ok well try buying one of those eco watter bottles and filling it with juice, water or whatever the hell you drink then bring it inside when your done and wash it and start the process all over again.

I dont drink soda or juice really only water and beer (no beer inside the LGT) so I carry around one of those eco bottles you know the gym type looking ones.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Theres alot of room what are you talking about? Door cards, glove box, center console box, huge slide open cup holder, sunglass holder above radio, ashtray, passenger seat, rear bench, floor, trunk, under trunk, under the hood many crevices.

Theres alot of room what are you talking about? Door cards, glove box, center console box, huge slide open cup holder, sunglass holder above radio, ashtray, passenger seat, rear bench, floor, trunk, under trunk, under the hood many crevices.

LOL! Under the hood, yea i'll store some stuff there :p. Just figured people bought a few things to help em keep the thing clean, don't seem like it though. Yea i have a reusable water container i use for work, and that helps, but still i think currently i have both cup holders used up, and probably have a few in the back area floor.

Shocked OP is able to keep a girlfriend with his filthy ways. Meh, not like its a GT, just trash it.:iam:

But seriously, your girlfriend was most likely NOT joking when she said get a trashcan. Girls never joke about things like that. She laughed because you thought it was funny.

Any trash exits the car with me. Unless I'm on a road trip I don't eat or drink in my car. I take a travel mug of coffee to work, but I don't drink it until I get to work.

My wife on the other hand..."my power seat is broke"

No, you have a f'ing snapple bottle wedged in the seat track!

^ he speaks the truth!

I used to use the little pocket that looked like you could put change in it(right behind shifter), in my 2.5i. When I bought the GT, it is now taken up by the SI drive...While I do wish I had a better place to hold my phone now, I use the cup holder.

Don't even think about getting a drink other than water in this thing, haha.

i allow my wife to have a drink in the car but she knows anything she brings in the car needs to leave the car when we get home no wrappers, no soda bottles nothing.

Yup. I go one step further...beverages with lids that seal only. I gave her an exemption while she was preggo.

Puhleez, ask MSprank/infamous performance about my wife DD'ing the LGT so full of empty Diet Coke cans that NOTHING could be heard except the cans she tossed in the back seat floor. That was the LGT's entire purpose for a couple of years. Ferrying my wife to work and more importantly...

STORAGE OF HER USED DIET COKE CAN COLLECTION.

Anyhow thats WIVES guys, not GIRLFRIENDS. Totally different expectation level :lol:

My wife can drive stick I just dont let her drive my car shes a passanger only, lol. I think shes too scared she will break something if she drives it.

I live on a dead end street and she once drove it up and down the street, that is all:lol:

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

I used to be that way with my wrx..I am still finding bottles as I clean it out and my ex boyfriend hated it. With my lgt I am trying very hard to be anal clean with it and so far its working. I do need to find a new man afterall dont want to look like a slob LOL! I just remember to bring in the water bottle when I get home everyday from work so they dont pile up. I do need a better spot for my phone, the cupholders are crap.

Shocked OP is able to keep a girlfriend with his filthy ways. Meh, not like its a GT, just trash it.:iam:

But seriously, your girlfriend was most likely NOT joking when she said get a trashcan. Girls never joke about things like that. She laughed because you thought it was funny.

I'm actually typically a very neat person, if you read earlier, i did specify it only pertains to bottles. I don't litter my car with trash, just empty water bottles because i like to recycle them. It might not be a GT but my CBR can beat your GT ;)

It might not be a GT but my CBR can beat your GT ;)

It might be able to but you certainly couldn't. I eat sportbikes for lunch in the twisties and would leave you on launch. I can outbrake and out turn you RAIN OR SHINE.:cool:

Recycling collection bin, trash can, Subaru Legacy, call it what you will...

I almost never have more than a single bottle of water or coffee cup while I drive, so I make a point to take them with me when I leave.

Girlfriend is terrified to leave anything in my car. If she realizes she left a starbucks cup in my car while we're in the house watching tv or whatever she'll literally run out to the car to throw it away. I've trained her well. To be honest I only gave her shit for it one time via text and she took it way more seriously than I thought she would.

I do have a problem with fast food straw wrappers though. I don't eat fast food that often for a meal, but I sometimes need a snack and I'll grab a taco or BRC burrito from el pollo loco and a cup of water. I can't help it, every damn time I open the straw wrapper I throw it on the floor. It's some uncontrollable habit I've developed and I need to stop it. That's my new years resolution haha.

It might be able to but you certainly couldn't. I eat sportbikes for lunch in the twisties and would leave you on launch. I can outbrake and out turn you RAIN OR SHINE.:cool:

Recycling collection bin, trash can, Subaru Legacy, call it what you will...

haha that's cute. Just because you beat some squid on a gsxr you pat yourself on the back. That's cool man, I'll let you believe what you want. The fact that you said you'd leave a motorcycle on launch already shows you have no idea.

Archived