LegacyGT.com

Another Rough Idle 2008 LGT

Experiencing rough idle, thought it was a Chicago winter thing but definitely here to stay. No CEL. Still diagnosing but need help. Things that have been done:

- O2 Sensor replaced in 2013

- TGV valves replaced

- Apparently dealer replaced O-rings in 2012

- MAF sensor cleaned

- Checked for leaks using Starting Fluid, might do this again

Here is my LV and Romraider log. Any thoughts, suggestions or interpretations of my LV/Logs is appreciated.

1243970504_LearningView_SS_4-26-201422923PM.jpg.7324488bbb4841f45154754668f51e9b.jpg

romraiderlog_20140426_144952.csv

I would verify the dealer replaced the black o-rings with the larger orange ones at the intake manifold to TGV's. Unless you know for sure and can see they are orange.

Also no way to make sure one didn't get installed wrong.

I'm not good with the LV, so I'll let one of the experts address that.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Okay, so call me crazy, but I was prepping for my engine swap on Friday and replaced my fuel pump last night with a DW65c unit. Today's drive to work, the idle felt much better, feedback knock was completely within normal range, etc. etc. I posted up more info on the Low RPM Stumble & No Power thread.

I'm also no expert with learning view, but yours looks very clean compared to many I've seen. No learned knock corrections, nothing over 10 on the learned A/F corrections... Bren, Dave or Mike would be far more knowledgeable than I am there, but I don't see much in your LV...

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived