LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Guest LGT-NY
me again

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That was me trying to get your attention from the Wrangler on 59 yesterday before you got on the Thruway. What did you think I wanted to fight or something? :lol::lol:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heightsgtltd
Last Night, spotted a grey Legacy on River Road in Edgewater/Ft Lee pulled over by at least 6 cops and the trunk was open. Flatbed on scene. Looked like someone was getting arrested for possession....

RZA? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That was me trying to get your attention from the Wrangler on 59 yesterday before you got on the Thruway. What did you think I wanted to fight or something? :lol::lol:

haha i had no clue i figured i knew you somehow because i just saw u looking and pointing or something haha

Guest LGT-NY
haha i had no clue i figured i knew you somehow because i just saw u looking and pointing or something haha

:lol: Nah, I just wanted to say what's up. That rear lip spoiler is hot. I'd like to see it close up one day. I live right there by the VW dealership, you should swing through one day. Your car is looking mad done up. :cool:

:lol: Nah, I just wanted to say what's up. That rear lip spoiler is hot. I'd like to see it close up one day. I live right there by the VW dealership, you should swing through one day. Your car is looking mad done up. :cool:

word lemme know and thanks!

Oh yea on sat night obp lgt in hoboken with tinted windows and a nice low rumble. I was crossing the washington as you were driving by and i yelled out "Legacy!"

This morning in bloomfield next to the hs on broad. another obp lgt.