LegacyGT.com

My Formal "Goodbye" to the LGT Community

Well, the time has come to say goodbye to you all and thank you for all the years of help this forum has provided me. The Subaru community is a very unique and tight-knit croud of proud owners and I will certainly miss you all.

I recently sold my 2005 Legacy GT Wagon MT and bought a 2005 Honda S2000. My days with my LGT will not soon be forgotten. It was a fantastic car and I encourage anyone out there undecided on buying one to go ahead and do it. It will give you years of enjoyment and little-to-no maintenance as long as you treat it well.

A few things I learned from the Legacy to pass on to future owners....although, I was never an extreme-modder. A few relatively inexpensive "modifications/additions" to my Legacy GT made the driving experience SO much better:

#1 - COBB Accessport (TDC map Stage I) BEST ADDITION TO LGT BY FAR

#2 - A good set of tires (I had a set of Michellin Pilot Sport A/S and loved them)

#3 - Cusco F/R Sway Bars

#4 - Back-up Camera (especially for wagon owners)

#5 - Jazzy's Ipod install

#6 - Garmin Nuvi GPS

Once again, thanks to all of you on LGT.com for sharing your personnal experiences and technical knowledge. I hope to find another resource as helpful as this in the Honda community.

Brian

Well, the time has come to say goodbye to you all and thank you for all the years of help this forum has provided me. The Subaru community is a very unique and tight-knit croud of proud owners and I will certainly miss you all.

I recently sold my 2005 Legacy GT Wagon MT and bought a 2005 Honda S2000. My days with my LGT will not soon be forgotten. It was a fantastic car and I encourage anyone out there undecided on buying one to go ahead and do it. It will give you years of enjoyment and little-to-no maintenance as long as you treat it well.

A few things I learned from the Legacy to pass on to future owners....although, I was never an extreme-modder. A few relatively inexpensive "modifications/additions" to my Legacy GT made the driving experience SO much better:

#1 - COBB Accessport (TDC map Stage I) BEST ADDITION TO LGT BY FAR

#2 - A good set of tires (I had a set of Michellin Pilot Sport A/S and loved them)

#3 - Cusco F/R Sway Bars

#4 - Back-up Camera (especially for wagon owners)

#5 - Jazzy's Ipod install

#6 - Garmin Nuvi GPS

Once again, thanks to all of you on LGT.com for sharing your personnal experiences and technical knowledge. I hope to find another resource as helpful as this in the Honda community.

Brian

Glad you enjoyed your time here. I've had Hondas in the past, and enjoyed the cars, but the online forums seemed to have a significantly higher "punk factor".

Don't know you, but thanks for the parting advice and great luck with the beautiful sports car you will be driving. I am looking for a minimum must-do modifications myself as I want to maximize the chance that I drive my car trouble free for 5+ years. New to the community.

Archived