LegacyGT.com

Salvage Yard: VA

slimjoe

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I've been looking for a part and found a lead for it in a salvage yard in northern VA, almost by the boarder of WV. It's a place called French's Auto Parts in New Market, VA 22844.

Since I'm a bit far, central NJ, about 5 hours out, I wanted to see if there was anyone near that area that could go and check out the part for me and see if there's any damage or anything that would stop me from making the trip down to pick it up. It's a white '05 trunk lid that's supposed to be undamaged, (at least from what the description says).

It's kind of short notice since I'm thinking of going down on Saturday but any help would be appreciated. But if you're in the area and can take a look at it, I can put off driving down for a while.

If you don't need it right away, that's absolutely directly on my way up to Flemington, NJ from Virginia Tech the next time I go home. I could inspect it for you and even bring it up if you needed. Not sure when the next time I'll be going up though. School gets out mid May so it might not be until then... so maybe that's too late?

I work in Herndon, VA most days and go out to Leesburg, VA sometimes. Wouldn't be a far stretch from there. Where is this place located? Like, maplink for the lazy... And how hard would it be to check it out? Easy to find?

Archived