LegacyGT.com

About to buy, I think...

tommygsubie

Well in my driveway is a 2010 LGT, silver 6speed, loaded. The dealer is a friend of mine and let me take it on an overnight test drive. I really like the car, I was prepared to be more disappointed and I was not. However,

-driving the car this evening, under the trip on the center stack it looked as if it had the options for s, s+ and si but none were illuminated. Did any of these models come with that feature? the dccd?

-the car is a 1 owner car, nav, leather, heated seats, harmon kardon, etc, super clean and no accidents. it has 52,200 on the clock. Anything in the upcoming months I should be concerned about? any expensive tune up intervals or preventative things?

That pretty much all I have, I put 120 miles on it during my overnight test drive as I had to go to some business meetings this evening. lol. so far I think I'm gonna get rid of my grand cherokee ltd with the hemi for this gas sipper (all relative)

Thanks guys and I plan to be doing a few things to make it my own once I sign the papers tomorrow, so I'll be around here more often.

076.thumb.JPG.4abc0985662c856ce258fc8b8bd69b94.JPG

60k will be plugs, one of the most expensive other than 105k. But it won't be too bad. Get a price from the dealer, and ask to split it, taking 1/2 of the cost off the sell price?

Watch out for that 'dealer handling fee.' I don't understand that on a used car, but it seems to be all too common...

Thanks guys. I Did the deal. They gave me awesome money on my 07 grand Cherokee and pretty straight forward on the purchase price of the lgt. They turned the rotors and put new pads on it for me and I got that into the deal so I felt pretty good. There is zero wheel shimmy all the way up to about 80 'something' mph. Lol. 2 am highway trial proved that last night. Haha. I'm really happy with it and its a great (pronounced good for resale but played out) color combination. Haha

Archived