LegacyGT.com

Vacation to Dallas

SubiGiirl

Im going to Dallas in the beginning of October for the Cowboys game. I live in Washington, but are arriving in Natalia Texas, then renting a car to drive up to Dallas.Is there any site I must see on my road trip? I haven't been to Dallas and I wan't to make the best out of my Vacation. Any tips?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for food let me reccomend Mi-Cocina, it's upscale mexican and they have multiple locations in the area. Also look at Paciugo's ice-cream/Itallian gelato... it's a good desert place, and it also has multiple locations in the area...

that or we could just have another local subie owners meet and get food then (hint-hint!)...

They run some do exchange street in the stock yards (everyday I think?). But the have a group of them that "cowboys" walk down the street like in the "old'n" days when the cattle would be driven to the markets there. It's kinda a cool. Then you could the tarantuala train (sp?) to Grapevine and walk around downtown grapevine. You could make a day out of that easily.

for food let me reccomend Mi-Cocina, it's upscale mexican and they have multiple locations in the area. Also look at Paciugo's ice-cream/Itallian gelato... it's a good desert place, and it also has multiple locations in the area...

that or we could just have another local subie owners meet and get food then (hint-hint!)...

mi cocina???? You want some good mexican food, go to fort worth where the mexicans are. They have some great hole-in-the-wall places there.

Mi Cocina, is still a good place to go....just kinda becoming a chain restaurant.

^^ Good point! Especially with how expensive they've gotten this year. RIDICULOUS!!!!

Ole Jerry's gonna find himself losing fans with these high ticket prices, parking prices etc when his team hasn't been performing that well over the last few years.

If you want some really good Mexican food and some of the best margaritas you've ever tasted, you've got to got to Antonio's in North Richland Hills. It's my friends place, just tell him Brandon sent you. Or, if you guys are planning a meet for dinner or something we can try to organize that.

Also, if you take the Tarantula to Grapevine, make sure to try some of the local wines there.

^^ Good point! Especially with how expensive they've gotten this year. RIDICULOUS!!!!

Ole Jerry's gonna find himself losing fans with these high ticket prices, parking prices etc when his team hasn't been performing that well over the last few years.

True, even the nearby stores are getting in on the act. I was at the Discount Tire across the street, they were charging $60-$85 to park!!!!

Oh, and of course we have Six Flags over Texas if you're looking for a theme park. From what I've been hearing they're doing specials on the tickets.

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

Archived