LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/wv-4-dunlop-signature-sport-tires-225-45-17-214009.html

Sold sold sold

Name: Patrick

Location: I am located in Martinsburg, WV. That is out near Winchester, VA and Hagerstown, MD. I work in the Leesburg, VA area. Trying to keep it as local as possible but will ship at your cost.

Means of contact:

Price: $100 plus actual shipping. Any less and I'll just burn them off at an HPDE session.

Tire size: 225/45/17

Tire brand: Dunlop

Tire model: Signature Sport

Tread life left: 60%? See pics.

These tires came on a set of wheels that I bought but I don't need A/S tires. I already have a brand new set, so these are FS. I don't need them and I have (literally) 6 other sets of wheels and tires between my race car and my daily driver. I am running out of room.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/wv-4-dunlop-signature-sport-tires-225-45-17-214009.html

Sold sold sold

Edited by phenryiv1
Link to FS ad added.

Link to the Wheel Tire FS thread goes in here. ^ Goes in the W/T sub-forum. ;)

Link added. Sorry, I completely mis-recall the new FS guidelines. They make total sense but I just have trouble keeping them straight, forum to forum.

I finally remembered to attach pics to my "real" FS thread this time instead of just posting img tagged pictures.

I'm not very happy with my FX300 after 15k miles on it. It was awesome for the first 4k miles or so. Now, it's very grabby and I have more pedal travel until engagement than I'd like. It might not be the clutch though, it may be that it's still a kevlar clutch and it needs a lot more torque on the flywheel for smooth engagement.

ACT HDSS is pretty nice in my opinion.

Brett, how long did the clutch last on stage 2. It' only been a year?

Wish these were 18"s. We'd be talking. I like that they're +49 and not +46 like mine.

Why you afraid of 19's? Alright, they are 10's, but I keep them real clean.. :lol:

I've driven on them up and down DC, VA, MD roads and on my 18" Rotas and I honestly couldn't feel any ride difference in terms of harshness. I would trust these to stand up to the bad roads of DC or PG County more than a set of knock off wheels.

Don't the 5th gen guys usually look for 19's? Are they on the same lug pattern, offset, etc?