LegacyGT.com

tuning in PA

brett12018

Im looking for a good place to get my legacy tuned. I heard good things about psi performance, and r/t tuning. Both are located in Lansdale PA. Has anyone heard anything about them? Does anyone eles have any other places they like?

I've used PSI Proformance (back when they were known as Ground Level Customs a few years ago) for some work on my '02 Celica, great group of knowledgeable guys. They seem to be real good at custom fab work, and have a paint shop thats pretty good as well. Fabbed a nice exhaust for me, as well installed a clutch/flywheel combo. Had them paint a set of BMW mirrors for a buddy of mine too.

PSI seems to be doing a lot of Subaru work in the last few years, I plan on taking my LGT there when the time comes for a tune or some work that I can't take on myself.

On the other side you have R/T Tuning. Seems like they do a lot of Nissan work. I have a buddy with a Z32 that used them a few times, and few other buddies with a variety of cars that have been there. None of them have ever had anything bad to say about R/T.

Ive heard of Area1320, but I don't personally know anyone that has used them for any work.

Hope I've been of help to ya. So your in Whitehall, eh? I used to work in Ambler, now I work in Plymouth Meeting, so I'm around the area.

I'd ask PSI for a paint quote while your in there as well. They have a whole auto painting setup as well. I mentioned before, but a buddy of mine wanted to paint his BMW's mirrors black, and the PSI did a very nice job on them. Looked very nice, and was pretty quick. Check out their page on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/PSI-PROformance/214562715680?fref=ts

I've never really had to go anywhere else for a paintjob, so I can't really help you much more with that one.

Steve's a great tuning over at Psi, I use KP tuning on my lgt. I know him personally and his prices are cheap for a street tune or even a dyno tune. When he uses the dyno its at Psi actually lol

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

Archived