LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Black LGT with tints coming out of the Old Sacramento Parking lot after New Year's fireworks. I was waiting for the elevator to go up, you were leaving the garage. Today at E Bidwell Blue LGT with rims & tints parked by La Fiesta Taqueria. Happy New Years!

White Leggy wagon (GT?) in my parking garage at work yesterday.......?!

Which building do you work in? I work in the wells fargo building and my 2.5i white legacy wagon is there every weekday (saturdays too now that tax season is here). THere are usually fireworks downtown and when I head that way, I'll park in the building and walk over to old sac for festivities.

Best view in my opinion is to get up to the top floor of the mall parking lot and you have a great view as well as a ledge to lean on.

Sounds like my car - my wife borrowed it last night, so it could have been. It's not a SpecB, just a LGT, but I took off the GT badges, and changed out the subaru stars with a CF stars badge. Rims are dark grey BBS RGR, could be mistaken at highway speeds for a specB I suppose.....

Can't remember the details, it was dark with some decent traffic so I couldn't pay that much attention.

This could have also been my wife driving. Was it grey with bronze work emotion wheels, AVO mufflers, and just the SpecB badge on the rear? If so, it would be mine.

Sorry for the long response, I don't remember too many specifics. Could have been either of your cars with wives in em. :lol:

Which building do you work in? I work in the wells fargo building and my 2.5i white legacy wagon is there every weekday (saturdays too now that tax season is here). THere are usually fireworks downtown and when I head that way, I'll park in the building and walk over to old sac for festivities.

/wave

White 05/06 2.5i on Blue Oaks Blvd at 10:10 AM. I was in left lane in the Red GT and were the douche bag that cut me off only to floor it and switch back to your lane literally three seconds later so you could turn right on to New Meadow Dr.

JDM yo