tougefox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

so thats where fairburn is :lol: apparently driving is difficult there as I often hear about it on "wreck radio" in the mornings.

I attributed it to fairburn road in Douglasville, which is a bit of a slum, I figured if you drove south long enough on fairburn road you wound up in fairburn. :shrug:

you should go check out.... uh.. well no nothing really to see in this city. Its a working city not a tourist attraction.

if you haven't been to a 5 guys however I suggest you try it, its good stuff.

might also try "folks" its a cracker barrel type thing. Its real good.

Find yourself a restaurant that serves fried dill pickles and fried green tomatoes also.

I dunno, other than eating and the aquarium I dont think theres any attractions around here :lol:

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Sorry for the delay, but I actually made the trip through Enigma a few weeks ago. There is absolutely nothing there, which is odd because it is a four-lane state road leading to Waycross. My idea now is to open up a tourist trap with all kinds of t-shirts and other knick knacks.

• 1 month later...

blew the motor? when you reach redline.. dont just hold it there.. SHIFT! :lol:

srsly tho, that sucks, but at least it gives you an excuse to go all out.

yall hear about the recycling center on satellite this morning? Isnt it ironic for a recycling center to burn..

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• 1 month later...

college park? uh.. no thanks.. lol

I dunno, I've found the more people you get involved the harder it is to find a time/place/date/activity that suits everyone.

My car is filthy, it has been since I moved here.. damn water ban.. its certainly not ready for any pictures to be taken of it. In fact I'm not sure but it looks like a cat may have fallen off the hood when the car was wet as there are 2 clean sliding marks on the front. :lol:

Well since you guys don't want to go for a drive I guess my classmates will have to do. To bad it no legacys, just a bunch of crappy Porsches..

its hard for me to do meets but each and every thurs there is a car meet @ sonic in gwinnett..i know thats a drive from marietta though..... i'm more on http://www.wrxatlanta.com than here....may be able to find some stuff on importatlanta.com as well.....i usually work weekends so I'm not able to attend the fun =( . hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

where are you located baru? you should fill out your profile more! :mad:

I haven't been to a single meet in this car :( the last GA meet we had up in helen I lost my job the week before and had to bail :(

where are you located baru? you should fill out your profile more! :mad:

I haven't been to a single meet in this car :( the last GA meet we had up in helen I lost my job the week before and had to bail :(

updated profile for you too..haha

ah, coo, so I guess you get service @ SoG? I often make the trip up there when I need service. I like that dealer. Maybe we'll run into each other there one day or somethin.

fck-u-I-had-cancer? thats what I got outof your other nick lol

ah, coo, so I guess you get service @ SoG? I often make the trip up there when I need service. I like that dealer. Maybe we'll run into each other there one day or somethin.

fck-u-I-had-cancer? thats what I got outof your other nick lol

ha you are correct...whats what it stands for. I Only go to SOG for my Motul Oil changes, as far as actual services I let Steven King service it..he was at classic in roswell but i believe he's moved over to the new dealership off Barrett Parkway.. But yea maybe i'll see you at SOG one day...oil change due in about 1500miles lol