LegacyGT.com

Official Quartz Silver Metallic Thread

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/24/ydana2ur.jpg

That is perfectly level ground. I really want coilovers so I don't have to mess with spring/strut setups anymore. Those Koni's sit perfect though, might just switch to those later for cost effectiveness

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It does look like it sits higher in the front. are the springs sitting perfect in the front strut bottom spring mount? I kinda want to go lower with my lgt but I don't want to lose the handling that I have now.

Oh yeah, that might help. I have the bilstein HD's on sedan specific springs. Thanks for the input guys, I appreciate it. I will have to buy the wagon springs when I have the money. The front end being an inch higher than the rear bothers me lol

Oh yeah, that might help. I have the bilstein HD's on sedan specific springs. Thanks for the input guys, I appreciate it. I will have to buy the wagon springs when I have the money. The front end being an inch higher than the rear bothers me lol

I put BP (wagon) springs in the rear and didn't use any saggy butt spacers. These are the JDM Legacy STi pink springs on the factory Spec.B Bilsteins. The part no's are in the "Best pink springs" thread I believe.http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/27/ju2aqy6a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I ended up repairing it. Pretty much impossible to notice it was even damaged, except for a tiny area on one of the mounting tabs. Even then, you'd still have to know what you are looking for. And it's highly unlikely it will break at the repair.

Next up will eventually be a JDM front bumper, fenders, and LHD EDM headlights.

Thanks! I ended up repairing it. Pretty much impossible to notice it was even damaged, except for a tiny area on one of the mounting tabs. Even then, you'd still have to know what you are looking for. And it's highly unlikely it will break at the repair.

Next up will eventually be a JDM front bumper, fenders, and LHD EDM headlights.

Grille from HKC-Speed?

Looks good bet you wouldn't realize is true color until you were right up on it though.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

its subtle, just what i was looking for

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...