LegacyGT.com

misfires going uphill at .6-.7kpa boost

So, this has been going on for about 20K or so, have to go back and look, but I have been getting surging and knocking going up one of the highways (hwy 17 from hwy 1 if you know the area). I took it in right after it started and they of course could not reproduce, figures and told me to drive it till I get a CEL, so I started getting a CEL about a month and each time I bring it by, no codes :(. So today, I had to get the turbo air inlet replaced (corded by blown power steering) and they gave me their scanner, and I was able to get it to pull misfires on cylinder 2,3, & 4. I returned the scanner and they weren't sure what it could be and would like it for an hour for diags now that they have a code (I think they were P0302, P0303, & P0304).

The LGT has 132K on the clock and I am just hoping that this isn't going to be the start of a pattern since I am out of work and want to upgrade to a Outback or FXT shortly after I find work. Any thoughts would be great.

Other than this, it has been 120K of worry free and amazing driving. Love the LGT so much.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

I vote front O2 first. then rear. The front one mess's with the fuel mixture.

Just read here some one said to let it sit on a cup of gas overnite to try and clean the O2 sensor. If your short on cash, I'd try that first.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived