LegacyGT.com

Tuning problems :(

so i dumped my pile of parts into the 2008 leggy:(brand NEW parts with 0 miles) TD06 20g turbo, DW750cc, DWfuel pump, Cx FMIC, TurboXS bov, 3inch catless TurboBackExhaust, and a boost controller. took it to a local subaru tunning shop called Equilibrium tunning in Fairfield, CA and he is telling me that something is wrong with my (NEW out of the BOX) injectors and/ or fuel pump. the car begins to run lean when he tunes for more fuel\air. i dont know what to do. should i just replace both the pump and injectors? just the fuel pump? or is a legacy different than a wrx when it comes to tuning? does "S sharp" have anything to do with it? let me know if u have any ideas... or parts for sale :)

IMG_0900.thumb.jpg.d1bc29304a586a3902bda38a6a0f15f2.jpg

IMG_0916.thumb.jpg.b0c2ab25771410adacb020a55da73af2.jpg

IMG_0910.thumb.jpg.15f5e21564cf7d468b7d371a52c57253.jpg

thanks guys for the feedback. I am going to check the pump tonight to see if i can figure anything out. i think maybe the fuel connector might be twisted under the seat or maybe pinched somewhere. I hear that the Datchworks injectors are not very good and same with the pump and i was thinking maybe that might have something to do with it. but ill be starting my own thread as soon as i get that little piece of paper. is there a picture of a properly installed pump that i can base mine off of because i have already pulled it out and nothing looks that out of place to me. thanks again Y'ALL.

took it to a local subaru tunning shop called Equilibrium tunning in Fairfield, CA and he is telling me that something is wrong with my (NEW out of the BOX) injectors and/ or fuel pump.

There are a million things in your fueling system besides the actual pump and injectors that could cause a fueling problem. The fact that your tuner is just blanketly blaming your brand new pump and injectors (not the installation thereof, but saying that the actual parts are defective) is a big ol' red flag that he may have no idea what he's talking about.

Archived