LegacyGT.com

Squeaky Door sound when key is on

GT_Red

Hi,

I get a noise like a squeak when a door opens in an old haunted house just before ignition when I turn the key to the on position. I know the car does some pre-ignition movements and calibrations so what part is moving, and can I lube it up to stop the weird noise? It happened today too when I parked the car just before I turned it off.

Thanks

I noticed it doing it again when I parked the car before the car was turned off...weird...like my car is girl farting.

Speaking of, my hvac does stink...had a a/c cleaning service, was great but when the sun cooks the right side of the car, a real sour smell comes from the a/c pisses me off to no end. Maybe my car is girl farting at me.

Yes I realize that,

The reason I am asking in here, is because I am not sure if it is the a/c or not. It's coming from beyond the firewall in the engine area. There are several parts I think of that could possibly make a sound like that. Some throttle bodies in cars calibrate and open and close, a/c flap as suggested, or some other moving part I am just not aware of. I am just asking to see if anyone else knew or has the same thing occurring. It's not a problem, but if I can do an easy fix with some grease or silicone spray, then thats what I was hoping for.

If no one knows its not a big deal.

Thanks.

Archived