LegacyGT.com

Anyone in Irvine area have KW Variant 2's?

Evan

I've got Megan Racing coilovers on my car at the moment and would like to checkout the KW's.

Anyone willing to give me a ride or test drive?

Thanks,

Evan

I'm in carson( at the 91 and 710 freeway). I'm not that far from you and if you are going to send that much you need to know what you are getting. I have had mine for about a year so you can get a ideal how they hold up over time. Bryan
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

I just noticed you have a wagon also. So you can see how it handles the extra weight in the back.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

• 4 weeks later...
Hey BoostJunkie, do you have any pull at KW?? I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want a set of Variant 3s for my Spec. They don't seem to have them, WTF!!!? I sent them an email about it, a couple of weeks ago, and I have heard nothing back. It SUX! Thanks for any info you may have.
If I had something important to say, I wouldn't tell you anyway.

Hey BoostJunkie, do you have any pull at KW?? I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want a set of Variant 3s for my Spec. They don't seem to have them, WTF!!!? I sent them an email about it, a couple of weeks ago, and I have heard nothing back. It SUX! Thanks for any info you may have.

Dude, KW is a company based in Germany, BJ is a KW parts vendor, do you really think they have *that* much pull? :lol:

Yea, so. He can still pass along info that people want a Variant 3 for leggys. Shouldn't be THAT hard to do, they offer variant 2 for them, so, why not the 3.

I think they are the same. The Spec just has cast aluminum suspension parts instead of stamped.

If I had something important to say, I wouldn't tell you anyway.

Yea, so. He can still pass along info that people want a Variant 3 for leggys. Shouldn't be THAT hard to do, they offer variant 2 for them, so, why not the 3.

I think they are the same. The Spec just has cast aluminum suspension parts instead of stamped.

Anything is possible and i'm just being realistic, but if youre willing to wait youre welcome to.

And yes suspension components will interchange in the Spec B and regular LGTs, the mounting points are the same, so need to re request Spec B specific coilovers.

Dude, KW is a company based in Germany, BJ is a KW parts vendor, do you really think they have *that* much pull? :lol:

I personally don't have any pull with KW, but I know people who do have some very significant pull with KW USA. In fact, I was going to call up my guy at KW USA and see if he could cook me up some V3's for my car. I'll get a hold of him next week and see if it's possible. Given the similarities between the LGT and the 08 STi, it might not be as far fetched as you might think.

• 3 months later...

Archived