LegacyGT.com

2015 Legacy pre purchase questions

Dasanii19

Does the premium come equipped with Harmon kardon? is it optional on the premium? or only offered with the limited?

What is your opinion between premium vs limited 2.5? is the extra money worth the jump to the limited? Do you get more bang for your buck with the premium?

I see a 1.49% finance rate available on Subaru website, does anyone know what the is to get that rate?

Thanks.. Im going to buy a white version :)

Suggest taking a look at www.cars101.com or downloading the brochure from www.subaru.com. Pretty sure the H/K amp and speakers are only in the limited trim.

The Limited adds over the premium:

18" alloy wheels

Memory driver's seat, 2 settings

Power passenger seat (4-way)

Outside mirrors with integrated turn signals,

Dual mode heated rear seats along with with 3-mode heated front seats

(side/rear radar system) SRVD- Subaru Rear Vehicle Detection system- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (warns of vehicles approaching when you're backing out of a parking spot), and Blind Spot Detection

Fog lights

Stereo

Harman/Kardon audio (h/k).576w equivalent GreenEdge amp, 12 h/k speakers with front center speaker and rear subwoofer speaker.

Does the premium come equipped with Harmon kardon? is it optional on the premium? or only offered with the limited?

What is your opinion between premium vs limited 2.5? is the extra money worth the jump to the limited? Do you get more bang for your buck with the premium?

I see a 1.49% finance rate available on Subaru website, does anyone know what the is to get that rate?

Thanks.. Im going to buy a white version :)

I had some of the same questions...answers I found are:

H/K only on Limiteds, not optional on Premium. FWIW I test drove both versions and had a listen. The 6 speaker system in the Premium is very good, but the H/K with double the speakers is noticeably better.

Bang for the buck, IMO Premium wins. But as noted in DrD123's post, if a few thou is worth it to you for leather, electronic goodies and rear heated seats plus the H/K stereo, then go for it.

Another Limited standard equipment item is leather trimmed seats.

Go to a Subaru dealership and ask for a glossy sales brochure. In the back of the brochure is a table chart. The table chart lists the 4 models: base, Premium, Limited, and 3.6R and what comes as standard equipment and what comes as an extra cost option for each of the 4 models. Compare the 4 models item by item. Then cross check brochure with Subaru web site’s “Build Your Own”. The web site is the more current of the two.

Do your research so you don’t get buyer’s remorse.

Archived