LegacyGT.com

ac trouble and dash light any help

i bought a car couple days and i notice that belt for ac was out and also some one refill ac on 2006 i thought was working and decide to buy a belt and put up but not ideia if i tied to hard or not and i try to turn car on and turn that ac and i notice smoke was come up from ac compressor any body have ideia if to tied or if is lock or if i need get a new or is a way to check that.

and also i have one trouble my dash board panel only light up half way only left side light up and right dont any ideia how to fix that. thks guys

+1 on the belt idea.

Where the lights are concerned, strangely enough I sometimes have this problem too. I actually banged on the instrument panel with my fingers and it came on, leading me to believe my issue is with an electrical connection rather than bulbs. Most of the time they just come on by themselves. If yours don't replace the bulbs. If I were you and I really wanted to fix the lights I'd just take the dash apart anyway. If its bulbs, replace them. If its wires, fix them.

If you've never seen the lights work, its because of the bulbs. 100%.

hey my entire display will sometimes shut off and i wont be able to see anything at night... any idea what that could be... they will turn back on shortly after turning off but it is annoying if you know what i mean lol

• 4 weeks later...

Archived