LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

While driving home today around 4:30 on Rt 84 in Tolland CT I looked in my rear view and saw me coming. Yep, another Black GT Wagon. He had MA plates. We waved and drove with each other for a while. Then I had to get off at my exit.

I wonder if he's on this site ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

05 with rain guards? how is that possible? Wagon? Someone asked about rain guards on a 07-08 legacy and I thought it wasn't possible since we didn't have an upper door frame.

I've never been spotted either...

Edited by B-BGTLimited

You were behind me, under the 93 overpass at that time. Lol. Middle lane? It was too dark, couldnt see the rain guards. Nobody spots me either...

Coulda been me... :)

Umm look up rain guards or jdm rain guards. It fits on the body panels. It doesn't work nearly as well as the ones that fit on door sills...

05 with rain guards? how is that possible? Wagon? Someone asked about rain guards on a 07-08 legacy and I thought it wasn't possible since we didn't have an upper door frame.

I've never been spotted either...

I have Subaru one piece rain guards on my 08 LGT ;)

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Part number? I know my Father in-laws mother wanted a set but I didn't think they were possible due to having to clear the window all the time, even when its up.

This setup?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Car-Worx-Deflectors-2005-2009-2003-2006/dp/B001P1MPTW]Amazon.com: C&C Car Worx Tape-on Window Visors / Rain Guards / Weather Deflectors / Window Shields for Subaru 2005-2009 Legacy Outback Wagon, 2003-2006 Baja: Automotive: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

AVS (ventshade) is my manufacturer, even though on the site the legacy isn't listed...I'll get you the part # off my car when I get outta work

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_32h1SNQWimc/TLwtGiaKN7I/AAAAAAAAAOg/34j3ZEpGmG4/s800/photo%202.JPG

Edited by bmx045

AVS 94424L is the ventshade(rain guard) set for the 05-09 legacy's....pictured....and there is no window clearance issue when opening and closing the door

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_32h1SNQWimc/TLwtHtOSuYI/AAAAAAAAAOo/3tvUsc50f7c/s800/photo%204.JPG

Edited by bmx045

I was on Rt83 in East longmeadow / Springfield, MA line yesterday and I saw a black LGT looked like a 05-07. You had a sweet sounding exhaust but thats all I caught as you drove by. It was right in front of the Bamboo House I saw you.
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Saw quite a few today...

Black GT sedan off exit 6 from the pike with a black H6 about 3-4 cars behind. Somewhere around 8:15-8:30 am. I was stuck at the light & you came from from 291 north heading south. You may have been lowered?

Red GT sedan parked in the BayState Med Center parking garage this morning... 1st or 2nd floor.

Nice stock gray GT sedan parked in the Amerst public parking lot (behind Antonio's, Bueno Y Sano, etc...) around noon.

This afternoon I've seen numerous GT's around the Burlington VT area as well. Busy day!

Saw a grey spec.B looked like an 08-09 in Enfield,CT going into the hazard grill / olive garden parking lot. Looked like you had a tinted plate cover and a nice scratch on the rear door sorry that's all I saw.
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.