LegacyGT.com

Sold my SRT4 for LGT

Just sold my SRT4 tonight, and should be sitting in my 2006 LGT by the end of the month :icon_bigg .

Just curious...has anyone heard about colors for 07? I like the Diamond Grey they use for the Special Edition Outback and would be really nice if it went into regular production for outbacks and legacys. If its going to happen i might have to wait. If not its either silver or black because I need the dark interior, and im not a fan of red.

Anyways, can't wait!

That Diamond Grey is basically what will be on the '07 Spec B (which will no longer have the red seats). Check out Subaru.com and click the link there to see the interior and some sweet new things that are in the car

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

I'll just say, if you haven't seen red in person, at least give it a look first. I've always hated Subarus in Red with the exception of the Sedona Red WRX ('02-'03).

But when I actually saw the Red LGT in person, well, you can obviously see that I was swayed.

Hell, I don't even like red cars in general, but the LGT red is awesome. The Mazda3 has a similar red that looks HOT when clean.

I sell Subies.

For 06 u cant get the white with Dark Interior. Only the Tan.

Ive seen the red...but its just a little too flashy for me.

As for performance wise SRT4 is much..much faster. But thats about it. It responds extremely well to mods, but in the end...its just a neon. Loved the seats in the SRT (Viper), and loved the tourque. But that is the only thing that i will miss. Also, the attention from cops wont be missed either.

welcome -- good luck picking out a new legacy.

i'd like to know what swayed to the legacy instead of an STi, or someting similar... seems like a more logical 'next step' for an srt4 owner.

anyhow -- welcome to the club, can't wait to see what you end up with.

Enjoy the new car, im sure teh SRT was raucous and fun, but the LGT will be more fun more of the time, and refined when you need. You may have to watch out for high speed rolls if you encounter any stock SRTs but youll put some distance from a stoplight, err off the line.

Plus just like the SRT this car is a mod beast so you can tune to your liking? M3/STI fast and comfy and safe (and good in the snow)? No problem. Also the ability to drift/exit drift at will is lots of fun on on/off ramps :)

Im biased towards white with charcoal interior, weird that you cant get that

http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=463

http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=230

;)

Im biased towards white with charcoal interior, weird that you cant get that

That was reason No. 2 for me buying '05's instead of the '06 5EAT only wagons. None of the exterior colors I liked were available with the black interior.

X2

welcome -- good luck picking out a new legacy.

i'd like to know what swayed to the legacy instead of an STi, or someting similar... seems like a more logical 'next step' for an srt4 owner.

anyhow -- welcome to the club, can't wait to see what you end up with.

The STi is a great machine, but I was looking for something a little more classy with all the bells and whistles...also fun to drive. We all know the legacy is the perfect mix of performance and luxery :lol:

Nice choice....never thought i would see a SRT-4 owner come to Subaru....not just subaru...Legacy and not WRX or STI.

I came from a WRX...and im loving the Legacy. Congrats man. Good hunting!

That was reason No. 2 for me buying '05's instead of the '06 5EAT only wagons. None of the exterior colors I liked were available with the black interior.

X2

That was reason No 1 for me. As soon as I heard that Subaru discontinued the "white on black" color combo, I searched the entire east coast for a 2005 model.

The "white on tan" combo is so boring, and the addition of woodgrain makes it even worse. Nearly all of Subaru's interior/exterior color combos for 2006 don't match.

Good job DISCIPLE ! Now that you are a "Subaru's witness" go preach to your former buddies ! Don"t forget to dress in a white shirt, bring the brochures and ride your new awd qudracycle...

The SRT4 is 2WD and weighs much less. What did you expect given the similar engine outputs?

Similar engine outputs?

But *giggle* the SRT-4 has *snicker* just 215 *chuckle* horsepower! :lol:

Similar engine outputs?

But *giggle* the SRT-4 has *snicker* just 215 *chuckle* horsepower! :lol:

Hrmm, I thought it was 230...

...looks like they upped it in 2004. 2003 (initial model year) was rated at 215, and 2004-2005 was 230.

Also the 2003 was rated at 245 lb/ft of peak torque (nearly the same as us), and 2004-2005 was rated at 250 lb/ft (exactly the same as us).

The STi is a great machine, but I was looking for something a little more classy with all the bells and whistles...also fun to drive. We all know the legacy is the perfect mix of performance and luxery :lol:

right you are! :)

and definitely, i'd be waiting for the new 07 spec b! hot hot hot!!! :O

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Archived