LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

OMG. It was like looking in the mirror today at 13:30 driving down Hembree Lane in Windsor, another GRP LGT :icon_cool heading north bound. Got a wave back...

Funny that "we" driving LGT's wave at each other? No one ever waved at me driving an Accord.

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

I think it's the whole Subaru community in general. I get a Subaru wave at least once a week.

It is also in the Jeep community, specifically CJ's and Wranglers. Never fail to get a wave when I roll out the Rubicon:)

I get more waves from STI's then from other LGT's, and there are soooo many Outback grannies up here, I don't even try with them.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Anybody here out at Thunderhill Thursday Oct 19th? It was a private track day with the Philip Holmes Group. I just saw pics of a BSM LGT sedan #59 with Autowest paper plates. Looks like you were having fun. Some of those guys are my peeps and I've been trying to get out there too. Good to see an LGT out there.

http://gotbluemilk.com/web061019/59/imagepages/image10.html

Ross

Some of those guys are my peeps and I've been trying to get out there too.

Gotta keep your peeps!

peeps.jpg.49404cae41d14d4d6495e59756345523.jpg

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Anybody here out at Thunderhill Thursday Oct 19th? It was a private track day with the Philip Holmes Group. I just saw pics of a BSM LGT sedan #59 with Autowest paper plates. Looks like you were having fun. Some of those guys are my peeps and I've been trying to get out there too. Good to see an LGT out there.

http://gotbluemilk.com/web061019/59/imagepages/image10.html

Ross

Haha...probably the sales manager for Autowest. It might be back on the lot the following day for sale as brand new.

Spotted a new LGT White sedan in Boulder Creek pass me by while enjoying the festivities. You turned right onto 236 from 9.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

05 legacys sure have their share of problems...

WTF, share of problems? I gotta pay attention to the forum a bit more (outside of the northern cal threads...). My biggest prob is to gut my old WRX up-pipe (from my last...uh...wrx?) to put on my leggy, and rationalize the turboback.

Ok, I'm f'in hammered right now, and my gf is vacuuming the dog fur of the bed so she can get to sleep. I, on the other hand will surf the net like a gentleman!

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

5:40-ish pm, San Jose

I saw a white Legacy 2.5GT on Hostetter from Lundy all the way up until the driver turned right on Flickinger. It had plates "GOTSAIL", but I haven't figured out what it means. I never got a chance to pull up alongside and say hello. I was in the '06 Impreza WRB sedan a few cars back.

I saw a white Legacy 2.5GT on Hostetter from Lundy all the way up until the driver turned right on Flickinger. It had plates "GOTSAIL", but I haven't figured out what it means. I never got a chance to pull up alongside and say hello. I was in the '06 Impreza WRB sedan a few cars back.

:rotfl:

whats up wu!

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

That car parks at a business right near my house every day. Not sure what the plate means either.