LegacyGT.com

Official North Texas Chat Thread

famaya26

So we start a chat thread to clean up the meeting thread and then the topic of a meet comes up in the chat thread? :lol:

I'm not going to any meets until I get the embarrassing brake pad rattle fixed. I'm at Cobb right now getting the hub replaced. I don't want a little bit of runout ruining the new rotors I put in :mad:

So we start a chat thread to clean up the meeting thread and then the topic of a meet comes up in the chat thread? :lol:

I'm not going to any meets until I get the embarrassing brake pad rattle fixed. I'm at Cobb right now getting the hub replaced. I don't want a little bit of runout ruining the new rotors I put in :mad:

:lol:

Good luck man. Car is a beauty.

Runout is gone, but we aren't sure yet on the noise. It was still making it after the new hub so they spent another couple hours trying some things. Seems to be gone now so let's hope one of those fixes worked. I like the folks at Cobb but I'd like to take a break from them for a while :lol:

Hey guys, this question isn't even related to our LGT's or Subaru's but I need your opinion. If you were a guy, would you rather get tickets to Monster Supercross @ AT&T Stadium, a White Lies concert @ Granada, Mavs, or Stars vs Blues tickets?

My Spec B has electrical problems after a minor accident (a long sad tale), does anyone know an electrical specialty shop in the Dallas area they would recommend. I think the wiring for the front impact sensor got yanked out of the wiring harness when a front tire disintegrated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived