LegacyGT.com

2011 Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Subies on the Green

DILLIGAF Racing

http://pvgp2.schoolwires.net/pvgp/lib/pvgp/_template201/_assets/logo.jpg

Its that time of year again. I am starting this earlier than ever. Last year we had around 50 cars......WE WANT MORE!!!!!

Its a great time every year, and we are trying to make this year bigger than ever before. Come out and show your support. Hope to see you there July 24th!!

Anyone interested in going will have to send an e-mail to this address for a registration form. afisher@buddbaer.com It is an all around good time. Come support Subaru and Autism Society of Pittsburgh and Allegheny Valley School. Hope to some some of you there

Saturday, July 23

Vintage Racer Practice Sessions 8:15 - noon

Sunoco Vintage Track Rides noon - 1:00

Vintage Qualifying Races 1:00 - 5:00

British Car Day 9:00 - 5:00

International Car Show 9:00 - 5:00

Sunday, July 24

Vintage Racer Warm-up Sessions 8:15 - 11:00

Parades and Opening Ceremony 11:00- 11:50

Crown Royal Vintage Races noon - 4:00

International Car Show

Here are some pics from 2009's event.

http://www.rs25.com/forums/f160/t112889-tons-great-pics-videos-some-exotic-cars-pvgp-subies-included-enjoy.html Tons of great pics/videos of some exotic cars from the PVGP. Subies included. Enjoy!

More info on the PVGP can be found here.

http://www.pvgp.org/pvgp/site/default.asp Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

Registration can be found https://pvgpa.ejoinme.org/MyPages/SubaruCarShow/tabid/284961/Default.aspx

I am still going to register, I would like to do the cruise also. How do you register for days other than the weekend show.....or do you need to?

What is the FS sign? I am assuming it is used if you want to sell your car but what about advertising for a business? I would like to have a small stand.....to display headlights.....like a total of 4-6 lights.

Standing by for answers to register!

[

The events leading up prior to the weekend you do not have to register for. You may have to register for the kick off rally, but I am not 100% sure. The For Sale sign is for selling your car. As for having a stand to show your products, The Vintage Grand Prix wants anybody trying to sell anything to get a vendor's booth which is typically nowhere near the Subaru tent. Moore Performance asked to do this I believe it was last year and he couldn't do it.

• 3 weeks later...

We are going to be meeting at Gold Lot 2 at Heinz Field starting at 7:00am-ish. Once everyone is there, we will have a brief talk and line everybody up. Pittsburgh Police will be arriving at around 8:15 at which point we will head to the park. Its going to take a little while to get everyone parked and what not. We will start the judging once we are there, so make sure your cars are looking good!!!

If you are not signed up yet, there is still time to get signed up!!!

FML, major car issues arose the night before. After completing the re-install on my engine it began spewing oil.......from where I do not know. I am guessing the turbo took a shit......it is a nearly brand new FP68HTA. This guess is based solely on the location of smoke and said oil. There is crap coming from the turbo to the IC inlet tube. Of course it could be that the motor just took a crap on me but the fact is that it would take a lot to get that amount of oil into the particular location it was found. The engine is coming out again tomorrow.
[

damn man good luck with the fix, i went out to the meet and checked it out, didnt bring my car but alot of nice scoobs there nice gathering of other cars also just wish it wasnt swamp ass temps that day. and mooreperformance's wrx is nasty sounds so mean.

Archived