LegacyGT.com

Pick-N-Pull Style Yards?

JFB

Anyone know if any Pick-N-Pull type junk/scrapyards in New England, preferably MA? Need some random odds and ends and its easier to just grab what I want then try to describe a part I don't know the name for. :lol: Besides, the chance of discovering something cool you haven't seen before is always fun.

there is one in Winchendon, Ma. But there is a nother pick n pull in leominster or sterling but the name is not coming to me

If you can think of the name you'll be my hero.

I went and looked at Brown's website, they let you wander around and pull things off the car?

LKQ is the pick n pull but it is practically barren with parts. My buddy went and there was a stripped WRX. Browns is your best bet, you cannot go and pull it but u can go out in the yard with someone and say what you want and they will pull it for you.

There's sam's pull apart in worcester. I haven't been up there in a while so I have no clue what they have subaru wise. I made a decent chunk of change pulling parts for maxima's when I still had mine.

If you can think of the name you'll be my hero.

I went and looked at Brown's website, they let you wander around and pull things off the car?

no, but maybe...

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

Archived