LegacyGT.com

borrow accessport to determine problem

SpecBCo

Random question for Colorado Legacy owners, I have been trying to figure out a rough idle problem, and have exhausted a lot of options and I am beginning to think it is a tune problem. I would love to just go buy a Cobb Accessport and hope to determine the problem, but currently dont have the money to buy one, would anyone consider unmarrying their cobb accessport that would work on an 07 SpecB and marry it to mine and see if a different map and tune would solve my idle problem? I know its a lot to ask, but if it is the tune then I know that i need to save my pennies for a Cobb asscessport.

Here is the link for the other forum and discussion of problem if you interested in the next box down. I live in Arvada and work in southwest denver, open to any oppertunity to check this. Thanks guys

Did you check if you have a leak anywhere first?

I could probably help you with a tactrix cable to check your trims and see what is going on.

I would not recommend flashing any map until you know better what is going on.

x2. If you are running a stock tune then there's probably nothing wrong with the tune itself. Probably a boost/vacuum leak, bad tank of gas...something like that.

If anything you could reset your learned parameters and go from there. But i'm not sure how to do that without a cable (maybe disconnect battery for an hour?)

Thanks for the reply guys! I have looked over the engine and checked what I believe are all the connections and vacuum lines, nothing seems out of place, or disconnected. I will check it again this weekend when I do an oil change. I have also replaced the spark plugs and checked the coil packs for damage. No CEL has come up, and I dont think it is gas, as it has been an issue for a while now. It although could be a injector problem. Any idea on what to check? I wanted to run an accesport or a scanner in hopes that it would show through data logging the problem. Open to ideas.

Archived