LegacyGT.com

Need help choosing better LCR bushings,sway bar bushing and end links.

Hello everyone, I have a 09 LGT with 44k miles and my suspension looks like in needs some maintenance, I did some reading and it looks like there's no point on replacing with OEM because they don't last at all . My Lower control arm bushing in the front are beginning to rip, i have heard that white liner yellow bushings are way stiffer and transfer more vibration , any other options? Im also in the market for rear and front sway bar bushing and end links ? any help greatly appreciated, The car is all stock besides stage one tune , its my daily and i wont be doing any power mods , thanks again

any best online vendors ?

There are a few options out there for bushings, if you want them to be adjustable whitelines are the way to go. I love mine, and didnt notice the NVH too much.. Then again I cant get the sway bars to stop making noises either... As far as endlinks, KartBoys seem to be the choice, I have mine and love them. Sway bars, so many choices, adjustable or non etcc...

Your lucky.

Contact Mike at http://www.AZPinstalls.com he's close to you in NJ.

He can give you good prices, free advice and his guy's can do the install.

You won't find better customer service .

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

+1 for Mike/AZP. Great guy and a long-time supporting vendor of this forum.

I can also quote Whiteline swaybars and Perrin non-adjustable bushing-type endlinks for you. Just don't buy them from me and ask Mike to install them. :)

As far as LCA bushings... pretty much any aftermarket or Group.N option is going to be stiffer (that's the point). I found that the bushings alone did not transfer much more NVH, rather, the road surface is felt a bit more through the floor boards. Personally I recommend the Whiteline LCA bushing because it offers an adjustment so you can dial your caster in near-perfect. The other options would require you to press out, rotate, and press the bushing back in, which is asking for trouble and a big NO-NO.

Thank you all for your help, I have been to AZP in the past and love the place , not sure why i haven't though about asking them about the parts, just haven't been there in a while and ill be doing this myself , Thank you for listing me some of the options ill be sure to look through them.

Archived