LegacyGT.com

wrx crank pulley

so ive been needing to replace my harmonic balancer because its crap and moves alot so i was looking and found a wrx crank pulley thats solid no crap out rubber between the pulley so the real question is will it work for my 2.5gt lego wagon.... heres the link for it on ebizzle

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201050008842?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

isnt it just the same thing under drive and lightened crank pulley. i just cant come up with 100 versus 40 or 60 i can. im sure the rubber is there for a reason but since ive owned the car the pulley is getting worse and worse my belt squeals like crazy i mean shit the motor has 240000 so i wouldnt be suprised if i had to replace the motor soon

Plus do you really want an unknown quality pulley on the front of your motor? If you opt for a lightweigh pully check to make sure its not to light as that can cause issues as well, I belive it was a misfire issue, at least for my '10 impreza. I put the grimmspeed one on my car with no issues in 25K miles now.

Archived