LegacyGT.com

2009 3.0R availability & incentives? (northeast)

mele63

Thinking of getting an '09 Legacy - for my wife; she'd be happy with the 2.5i but I just wish it didn't have the same dam wheels as my '05 LGT (geez - five model years with the same wheels...? )

I know I could change the wheels but then I'd have the originals lying around, plus the torture of arguing my case for switching out brand new wheels to my wife...

So I thought I'd consider a 3.0R (at least the wheels are different) - anyone know of a ruby red '09 3.0R in the NE...and are there any incentives in place?

We have one in tysons corner virginia at Stohlman Subaru that we are trying to get rid of Ruby red 3.0r. Incentives are very strong. Unfortunatley production on 09 legacies and outbacks has ended so if you find something you like its good to act quick. Good Luck.

the 2008+ models should come with a different 5-spoke pattern wheel that has thicker spokes than the 2005+

you could always ask the dealer to swap wheels for you. i also believe there is a 6 spoke pattern in the 2008+

We have one in tysons corner virginia at Stohlman Subaru that we are trying to get rid of Ruby red 3.0r. Incentives are very strong. Unfortunatley production on 09 legacies and outbacks has ended so if you find something you like its good to act quick. Good Luck.

DUDE I BOUGHT MY 2008 2.5i OBP LEGACY FROM STOHLMAN like how cool is that to meet some one that works for them I guess i should stay hush hush about that LGL modified manifold :lol:

Sweet Spec B

Thanks, Just started here, wow thats along way to travel but glad you came up, our service is awsome here I dont think youll have any problems with a manifold. They replaced my rotors and pads for free, took care of my intercooler after stage 2 blew it up, and all kinds of other goodies and thats all way before I started working there.

the 2008+ models should come with a different 5-spoke pattern wheel that has thicker spokes than the 2005+

you could always ask the dealer to swap wheels for you. i also believe there is a 6 spoke pattern in the 2008+

I'm comparing my existing car ('05 LGT) to an '09 2.5i...same wheels....that's five full model years with the same wheel - I guess Subaru got their money's worth out of that tooling...

Unfortunately, my dealer wasn't interested in swapping wheels between new vehicles on the lot, but I did get a great deal on the new Legacy, so we bought it.

Now I think I'm going to start looking for some different wheels for my '05 - it needs new rubber anyway.

Archived