LegacyGT.com

2006 Outback Color Choices

For those that are curious,

Taken from http://www.cars101.com/subaru/outback/outback2006.html, it seems that the Outback will be offered with more monotone color choices (yay!).

Take this info with a grain of salt, because I'm not sure if it's 100% true.

It also seems that the Legacys and Outbacks only have one interior color option (at least as of now).

The colors that are in monotone will be:

• Atlantic Blue Pearl (pic), w/ taupe leather
  • Champagne Gold Opal, w/ taupe leather
  • Garnet Red Pearl, w/ charcoal leather
  • Obsidian Black Pearl, w/ charcoal leather
  • Satin White Pearl, w/ taupe leather

The colors that are in two-tone will be:

• Brilliant Silver Metallic with Granite Gray Opal accent, w/ charcoal leather
  • Willow Green Opal with Moss Green Metallic accent, color not offered for OB XT

The interior choices listed above are for the OB XT.

I'm really glad they made those colors monotone. I'm slowly inching towards an Outback XT now because of that...

-Ben

-ben

Thought I would hijack this thread instead of starting a new one as it is sort of on the same line.

Anyone know if the new 17" legacy 2.5i wheels are the same as the current GT's, or do you think they will be the same as the 2.5i Outback's new 17's.

I guess I have no patience.

Hello,

I stood at the dealership comparing the 2006 Atlantic Blue Monotone and the 2005 Atlantic Blue Two-Tone. I think the Monotone looks great and really makes the car look much nicer. And then I looked in at the nearly-white leather interior with two-tone dash board and I lost all interest in the 2006...

At least with the '05, the two tone interior is seperated by window-height (light) and lower (dark). The split color dash, a la Miata, just doesn't look good.

And then of course, the reason I went to leather was the ability to wash dirt off... White leather would look old and dirty in less than 6 months for me.

Seems more in-line with the 8.7 inches of clearance to offer dark color interiors...

Joel

Archived