LegacyGT.com

Fairing on Car w/ Sunroof

proflatlander15

No problem at all. Just make sure you mount your bar far enough back that the lift part at the front of the sunroof is completely in front of and clearing the fairing. When the sun roof is open, the air flows over the glass then the fairing. No problem. Enjoy.

Just did it this morning. The only problem I have is when the sunroof closes, the big sheet of glass comes up and forward at the last second to come into place. This tends to peel the little foam pads on the fairing off. Not a deal breaker.

The fairing does just fine with the moonroof open and the car at speed.

Just did it this morning. The only problem I have is when the sunroof closes, the big sheet of glass comes up and forward at the last second to come into place. This tends to peel the little foam pads on the fairing off. Not a deal breaker.

The fairing does just fine with the moonroof open and the car at speed.

Try tightening down the fairing fasteners with the roof closed (REALLY tighten them down).

I did, and never had the foam pads peel.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived