LegacyGT.com

MSP want to say, "Howdy"

Garandman

Don't know about the rest of you or other states, but I've seen a major increase in traffic enforcement on Routes 93, 128, and 3.

Yesterday on the way home, I saw four cruisers with people pulled over. Today on 128, a total of half a dozen cruisers and unmarked cars. They pulled over a Geo Metro after LIDAR a couple cars in front of me doing no more than 75.

Caveat.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

When I moved up here (from Worcester/Boston) I was amazed at how heavily 93 in NH is patrolled. On a holiday weekend I consistently see four speed traps just between Manchester and 495.

I think the increase now is seasonal - the snow melted so it's easier to park in the grass and it's warmer so they can leave the window open.

I agree, I guess those ads on the radio are true.

Agressive driving causes accidents, yes

Accidents cause traffic, yes

but you know what else causes traffic

Blue lights with someone pulled over every 5 miles on 128 at 4:45pm on a Friday!

^ Truth.

Many times while driving on RT.2 all traffic will come to an abrupt stop from 65mph. We are talking out of the blue, cruising down the road and then panic stop. I don't care if you have 10 car lengths between you and the car in front of you, a 65-0 stop on the freeway is FRIGHTENING. 9 times out of 10 it's because there's a statie who pulled someone over and everyone freaks out...

Yeah you're completely right, I've seen an increased amount of Staties roaming around on Rt.3, and Rt.24, Rt.140, and 95/93.

Seem to be everywhere the past two weeks. My bro got a ticket for 75 in a 65 the other day (wtf)

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen more speed traps in the last two weeks in MA and NH than I have in the last six months.

Co-worker got busted today going downhill on the way to work in Mt Vernon, NH - 47 in a 35.

The last two days I've seen a Lidar trap on Rt 3 South at mile 73.5 (Billerica area) at 5pm - first time can recall seeing a speed trap during rush hour.

Apparently it's the result of 1. Homeland Security mission has been downgraded, 2. cities and towns are projecting budget shortfalls, and 3. nice weather.

Caveat!

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived