LegacyGT.com

sunroof

I can't say that my car shuts the sunroof automatically when I leave.

You are saying yours does.

Something aftermarket?

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

^^ Yeah i'm not really sure. I bought the car back in April and I haven't done anything to it, besides maintenance things. But yeah i'll open the sunroof during the summer or whatever but about 5 seconds after I turn the key to the off position the sunroof will close automatically.

I don't leave my sunroof open, the windshield shades do wonders for keeping the temp down. If I do leave it open it's because it's such a hassle to close.

My wagon's giant sunroof takes forever to close, and it has the rest spots, you have to push the button twice. I'd rather just get where I'm going and be able to hop out and go.

May I ask why you would like to have this feature? Its nice for it to be cracked open during the hot summer days so it doesn't turn into an oven inside. Not as easy for someone to break in as well, IMO

Are you asking me?

I want the ability to open the windows to cool the car off in the summer.

Archived