LegacyGT.com

exhaust systems

LiLmErCy87

i've read over the reviews but i was wondering if you all had any insight on exhaust systems. i was going to get a cobb exhaust but the only way to get one now is used. i'm not planning no buying for another couple months so the more input the better!

i don't want it to be extremely loud bout i'm defin not opposed to noise. my last car i had was an 02 corvette with a corsa exhaust......it was great because at idle you could barely hear it and when you got on it you could hear the engine work. as for being direct bolt or not it really don't matter.....i'm going to have everything installed professionallyat my local subaru shop. basically i'm looking for an exhaust and then i'm goin to go turbo back with a downpipe stage 2. i'm just trying to figure out the best way to do that. i have a friend here who is really in to subarus and has a stage 2 wrx right now. i was just wondering what the rest of the world thought as well

i've read over the reviews but i was wondering if you all had any insight on exhaust systems. i was going to get a cobb exhaust but the only way to get one now is used. i'm not planning no buying for another couple months so the more input the better!

It is much too exhausting to try to answer this question without more input from you.

Are you lookiong for a change in sound or big performance gains?

For a change in sound, many, many love the Magnaflow catback for under $600.

For a change in performance, it seems strange to get anything other than 3" all the way back.

$600-650 or less willget you a TURBOBACK (erz downpipe, gimmick catback) and is definately the most bang for the buck.

If money is not an option, you can spend $900 or more on a catback alone.

thanks for the advise and keep it coming!!!!! sleeper8406 what type of exhaust is that......i do like the sound! lagt i'm defin looking for turbo back but starting with catback would be acceptable for now. i'm trying to get performance with a decent sound. i'm kinda leaning towards spt but not sure if that's where i want to go because of the cost/performance ratio. anyways just let me know what you all are thinking

thanks for the advise and keep it coming!!!!! sleeper8406 what type of exhaust is that......i do like the sound! lagt i'm defin looking for turbo back but starting with catback would be acceptable for now. i'm trying to get performance with a decent sound. i'm kinda leaning towards spt but not sure if that's where i want to go because of the cost/performance ratio. anyways just let me know what you all are thinking

It is a COBB DP with the SPT V2 catback... so yeah thats a pricey one :rolleyes:

I'm looking to add an exhaust to my recently bought Perrin DP and APS up pipe. I really like the sound of the Agency Power cat back system as it's pretty mellow with the silencers installed ... but you can pull them out for a little more noise. Looking at their inventory, I would say they do some pretty nice work. They should be in stock in a few weeks and plan to make a trip to take a look.

[url=http://www.agency-power.com/catalog/agency-power-ti-tip-exhaust-system-subaru-legacy-25gt-04-p-44100.html][/url]http://www.agency-power.com/catalog/agency-power-ti-tip-exhaust-system-subaru-legacy-25gt-04-p-44100.html

Archived