LegacyGT.com

.... Bad smell, like Fish! Anyone else?

Matty2Hotty

Haha thought someone was messin with me! But checked everywhere for like 2 hours and found nothing. So yeah I will try this cleaning out the vent tomorrow! Thanks guys.

I hope no one is messing with you and it is a quick fix! Smells are a real hassle. I heard of another person doing a fish thing like I did except using fresh fish not salted/oiled fish. I understand it rotted and the owner came back to a car full of flies from all the maggots... Pretty sure this was in highschool...

Two things...could be an AC problem, or there is sometimes a funny smell when the catalytic converter is going bad.....just suggestions from past expeirences!

Does a bad cat smell FISHY? What does a cat going bad smell like. I have no previous experience noting a smell change but it would be great to know what to look for.

I always thought bad cats were rotten eggs and you really don't get the smell inside the cabin much unless the windows were down. I tried the bleach I will let it run for a couple days to see if it fixes it, it does have the smell in the trunk a little though.

Archived