LegacyGT.com

Tuning?

greatredbear

Hey guys, I've had my legacy for about a year now, and I'm still confused on the whole tuning thing. I know you needa tactrix cable, ecuflash and romraider, but I'm still really confused on how to use it all.

I decided to finally order the tactrix yesterday. And have been trying to read up on how to use it fr quite awhile. I just want a basic stage 1 tune for now. Can anyone give me some advice on how to get started?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

There are some really good stickies at the top of this tuning forum about the different options and cables you need. Tactrix.com and romraider.com have most of the resources needed for all the software and definitions.

Hope that points you in the right direction.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/complete-beginners-guide-e-tuning-vendor-and-vag-com-cable-158118.html

Try this entire thread that is dedicated to it. If you had trouble finding the STICKY(!) you'll probably also have trouble with the other, very simple, aspects of flashing an ECU. Good luck sir.

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Op - if you are looking for a stage 1 tune i am happy to assist, you will learn the steps and things needed for the tuning process during your tune with me, then you can decide to tackle a stage 2 tune for yourself down the road if you feel inclined. Go ahead and pm me or click on my signature if your interested in more details.

Thanks

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Archived