LegacyGT.com

Official Steel Silver Metallic Thread (2010)

Tide

that's good already !

But are the upper black part of the bumper (the one behind the license plate) and the grille one single piece, or is the grille a separate part ?

Hi Michelino

I just checked - the upper black and the lower grille are one single piece.

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no.... !!

The Non-sport version I have does not have such a cut-out in the silver plastic of the bumper, in order to mount that upper black part !!

Mine is a single piece going all around, I only have the lower opening where I could mount a grille (similar to the USDM version, that is)

=> BUT...mine does not have the same shape as the USDM version, that's why e.g. the US-built Grillecraft type does not fit...

Automobile manufacturers do really seem to make every effort to have versions for single markets that are made of parts INCOMPATIBILE between each other, in order to squeeze quantities and sell more of their own OEM parts.

The funny thing is, in Europe there is no specific grille for us (neither OEM nor Aftermarket), so in this case they cut their own possible sales and revenue => straight stupid.

SYM, thank You anyway for Your effort !

Edited by michelino1968

3pc is was too much for rims that can get messed up on a DD.

I like the MO-2S 19x8.5 +35, but the don't have that size listed in 5x100, so as for diameter 18" looks like the easiest to go, 18x8-9 +35

• 2 weeks later...

It's a cover.

#4 below:

http://www.trademotion.com/schematics/7/7526620.gif

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/needed-mirrors-180225.html?t=180225

Russki - you posted a Q about the heated mirrors:

The same connector that powers mirror motors also supplies power to the heated mirrors. From the schematic, you may need to run a little 2 wire jumper from the connector to the mirror. the mirror may provide the jumper. Also, there is a mirror heat relay that may need to be added if it's missing

Edited by minuccims
added heated mirror info

here are a couple new pic of the car with the wheels installed. i got a good deal on them so i couldnt pass them up its a 18x8 with a 245/45/18 and eibach pro springs installed

What offset are these wheels please? Thanks.