LegacyGT.com

Evap/Intake/exhaust UV smoke testing Denver Metro area Cryotune Performance

cryo

Hello there,

We wanted to let everyone in the metro area know that are now able to use the process of smoke testing via an OTC Leak Tamer professional UV automotive smoke machine. This is beneficial for the following reasons.

Easily diagnose intake/exhaust leaks before tuning or due to dreaded P0171 Check engine light.

Easily locate leaks in intake track/turbo inlet or for pressure testing front mount intercooler pipe leaks. *7 out of 10 fmic installs have leaks before testing*

The fee is $65 for an intake/exhaust test but is greatly reduced if performed before a scheduled tuning session.

Get in touch with us for details.

oh and if you haven't already, "like" us on facebook for cool updates on whats going on.

www.facebook.com/cryotuneperformance

Dave

232822068_leaktamer.jpg.4519e7b156f8d023f0e9b47222d97d2a.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Found a cracked evap valve the other day with ease as well as a turbo inlet tear today.

These cars are getting older and spring up with these type of issues all the time.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

• 3 weeks later...

Smoke tested a few cars last week and 4 out of 5 had leaks. Very worth while investment during a pretune inspection or general drivability.

Vac leaks can compromise low end and top end fueling as well as idle quality.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished my dyno tune (also received a road tune which was great!) from cryotune/dave and I am extremely satisfied!

Very knowledgeable and truly has care for the customer as well as their vehicle. Highly recommend for anyone reading this post. Best deal around when it comes to the quality tune, smoke test and customer care/service he provides! He will definitely not let you down and answer/ explain any question, concern or inquiry you have.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

To Celebrate Labor Day we have decided to give a little back and offer our Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3 Stock Fueling E-tunes at a 10% off special from Monday the 25th through Labor day evening. This is your chance to jump on the same quality tune at a small discount.

This includes The Cobb Accessport and Opensource tuning.

Thanks and have a happy holiday!

*This pricing does not include Stage 3 aftermarket fueling*

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for keeping me steady, thanks for those who care enough to make sure their car is "fit" for tuning prior to the tune itself.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Got a chance to smoke test a custom turboback tig welded exhaust on this Porsche Panamera a little bit back. Beautiful build and very nice custom fabrication on this car.

Glad to be working with such a great customer base.

Dave

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=192007&d=1411000093

1250281266_panameraexhaust.jpg.414f982cc524af23dc8e534cadf23654.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 5 weeks later...

10711092_346340848876657_7423268465786552255_n.jpg?oh=af16676668c68b75f9e653750c6b24d2&oe=54AE1C1E

Another cool setup that would have been very hard to find the leak. 89BMW 328I with a 97 M3 motor with a decent sized turbo. Found the goose neck IAC hose leaking under the intake manifold.

Schedule your appointment today if you think you have an issue OR just to make sure the new mods you just put on didn't cause you to leave something loose or cracked before your tune.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

just got done sending out a ton of email revisions, base maps, responses and such from chile to Canada to New Zealand and Europe. oh and obviously a bunch in the good ol US!

Thanks for the business, you guys are awesome.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

Did a little write up on common boost leak/vac leaks including large pictures and such. Hopefully its helpful to some.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/intake-vacuum-leaks-and-you-pics-inside-235626.html

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

bump for 8 out of 10 cars that show up have a leak somewhere under the hood. I'm always amazed as what leaks on these cars now that some are 10 years old for the usdm turbo LGT.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just smoke tested a 100% stock car the other day with leaks from just about every coupler and a couple cracked vac lines. These cars are getting older and never a bad idea to route new vac lines to save yourself a ton of headaches.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Bump to the top for those looking for this service. I have had people with other brands take advantage of this and trust me, Subaru's are NOT the only ones effected by this negatively.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

Just tested a BMW 335 twin turbo with a nasty leak at the throttle body to charge pipe area. Smoke testing is the only way to truly know your system is all sealed up.

The video is on the company FB page at http://facebook.com/cryotuneperformance

Check out some of the cool dyno vids as well as videos of smoke tests showing the most common areas for leaks.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

I normally do the tests to find the leaks and then depending on whats leaking I always try to help fix it if its something small.

Obviously if it ends up being a turbo inlet leaking, intake manifold gaskets, or something that requires a fair amount of work to fix I normally do not fix it and have the customer try and fix it on their own to save them some money.

If you are local and in need of a test go ahead and get ahold of me and we can set something up.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Found a very hard to track exhaust leak the other day by smoke testing. When the engine was warm it was not leaking but would leak on cold starts due to thermal expansion. Very good use for one of my favorite tools in the tool box for sure.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived