LegacyGT.com

Ebay roof spoiler experience?

$90 ducktail type roof spoiler. Comes unpainted in flat back, requires flex paint. Has anyone purchased one of these? How did it look and fit? Didn't find anything in the search.

roof spoiler

Looks pretty spiffy to me, company claims the product is american-made and made to fit. I think I'm going to jump on it. I'm planning to have it painted before it's attached.

That reminds me, I'm planning to tint my windows soon too. I'm guessing I should do the spoiler after?

Tint shouldn't matter since they apply tint on interior part of windows

While true that window tint film is applied inside the glass, the question is valid. Typically window film is placed on the outside of the rear window glass to be cut to fit before actually applying to the inside of the window. I'd probably tint first given how this spoiler installs.

looks good for at least +3hp

Hey...I actually have this roof spoiler on my car and it fits very nice. It's basically a solid block of black rubber, hence the need for the flex agent in the paint. I left mine black as it matches my front.

Are you sure chato? Those lying bastards told me it was worth +8 horsepower.....:lol:

Archived