LegacyGT.com

noob to legacys

alright, so i might be trading a kid my impreza L for his 93 2.2L turbo legacy. i dont know anything about these models, any helpful info about them would be awesome! good, bad, anything. my impreza is n/a so i also dont know much about turbos! info plsss :)

you guys are crazy! i would love to get ahold of one of those. whats the milage? clean title? maintenance record? general condition?

oh, and....

:needpics:

i've always wanted to use that smiley

mileage is 121k, mine has 155k, title is clean, maintenance is all done right and one time. the condition of the interior is pretty damn good, leather. body could use a new paint job, but i have hook ups for paint. its the maroon color. i'll get a pic up soon.

so you are going from NA to turbo, 1.8 to 2.2, fwd to awd. that mlady is a win for you!

i think its definitely a win for me lol. he has a wrx turbo and tmic, turbo timer, boost gauge, drilled rotors and ceramic brakes all around. decent mods i think. im gonna get a boost controller and good tune on it.

and yeah it is awd, 5mt, sun roof, power windows/locks. my car is fwd, 1.8SLOW, no sun roof, manual windows and locks. big WIN :D

Scooby, THAT is a deal that you should NOT pass up!! Where are you located? Only concern I'd have is body rot, depending on what part of the country you're in. Other than that, sounds like it's a great platform with some basics already done, to be a sweet sleeper!! Oh, and WELCOME to the site!! :spin::cool:

my car now, i do love it, but i dont have time or money to swap it, and i LOVE legacys, always have.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p217/erinscene123/mysubaru2.jpg

this is the legacy.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p217/erinscene123/legacyturbo.jpg

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p217/erinscene123/legacyturbo2.jpg

thats a sexy legacy, and your impreza is awesome

i woudl only trade if your a speed demon an u get snow where u live, cause the legacys 2.2l turbo is a beast, with the black and gold rims you have a nice car

kinda like mine ;)

The 2.2 is a pretty reliable engine,but the first gen legacy wasnt a very hot seller so its kind of a rare car.

you should search youtube for videos of it because thats where you will see the benifit of this car

wow I'm impressed with the find. nothing on the 2nd gen body style ;) but the first is pretty sharp! tastefully modded it seems...yep the 2.2 is great as far as reliability goes, but my knowledge of it gets shady as the years go farther back. this trade is full of awesome win for you. period. I'll call it as I see it: you're trading a pretty good car for a great car, and something hard to find at that. good luck!

Archived