LegacyGT.com

this is why i hate NJ Tuners

THE RZA

http://njtuners.com/showthread.php?t=33240

for those who dont browse NJT, this kid owns like 3-4 cars at the age of 20, over the summer he had a supra TT, i believe he blew it up or something along those lines. Now he has this 2.5i (he claims its an RS), a 6 series and a benz?

"Ive always admired hawk eye sti's and always hated mine, couple weeks ago i was driving mine to school and was like why not just make convert this to an sti and have a fun beater.

So this is whats currently in my storage"

:lol::lol::lol:

i met him at one of the wayne meets once, kids a douche, if he really did inherit 200 grand from his grandfather, why would you blow that on cars? of course to each their own but its dumb, his beater is boring, thats the point of a beater.

like i said, if i inherited 200 grand, it sure as hell wouldnt be spent on a shit load of cars. I'd probably buy a STI or spec b in cash, something as a beater, and just invest the rest in something smart, like real estate

Yeah, buying anything right now if you have the money/credit, is a good deal.

That's why I have the CTS-V now. $53k car new, 4 years old and 35k miles picked it up for $22k....

Similar with my house...

I signed up there to try to cash in on some of the free-money over there! :)

-mike

Yeah I saw you signed up there, is a vendor membership free on there? Most of those kids are little teenage punks, any of the cool subaru people on there are already on nasioc, here or IWSTI. I'm suprised you arent a vendor on IWSTI at akk.

Yeah I saw you signed up there, is a vendor membership free on there? Most of those kids are little teenage punks, any of the cool subaru people on there are already on nasioc, here or IWSTI. I'm suprised you arent a vendor on IWSTI at akk.

Last time I looked into IWSTI the vendor cost was a bit high. Perhaps with the economy their price has come down some.

-mike

like i said, if i inherited 200 grand, it sure as hell wouldnt be spent on a shit load of cars. I'd probably buy a STI or spec b in cash, something as a beater, and just invest the rest in something smart, like real estate

Sure, but kids don't want to think about houses etc. It's too much effort!:lol: You aren't 20, so you think differently.

Rich kids will always be around.

If I inherited 200 grand at that age, I'd want to buy a sweet car, but I have 2 parents that would have ensured that it didn't happen, and I'd have saved my money.

Sounds like this kid has some parents who don't give a crap about instilling values in their children.

You're right I'm 21 :lol: but even back when I was 18-20, first thing I would do is get my own place so I don't have to live with my parents. I love them and all, but living independently is the best thing IMO. but of course I would get a nice car as well, but something that is reasonably priced like a LGT, STI or 335i etc, nothing crazy. I met the kid @ a meet once, total guido, he also liked to drop the n word like it was his middle name, very annoying.

Yes STi everything into an 02 RS body. We had a wrecked 04 STi that we picked up and moved everything into the RS. The nice part was we did it in such a way that we didn't do any splicing of wires except for the ignition wire so we didn't have to change the cylinder on the ignition.

-mike

Archived