LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw two lgt's around 12 today within a few minutes of each other.

The first was a white 4th gen, silver wheels, exhaust, and random body parts painted black. it was on old auburn then turned left on sierra collage, passed me as i was on the side of old auburn.

The next one was a white 4th gen, black wheels, placked out taillights. i saw this same one in the same spot about a week ago. on hazel just before it turns into sierra collage.

That is me the one you saw while on the side of old auburn, we live pretty close to eachother, I live near the end of vista creek and when I drive through the neighborhood I see yours near the end of twin oaks... Nice ride

That is me the one you saw while on the side of old auburn, we live pretty close to eachother, I live near the end of vista creek and when I drive through the neighborhood I see yours near the end of twin oaks... Nice ride

OH ok, i thought that was the same car. it was the wheels that threw me off, their not gold anymore...

Spotted this guy parked on VanNess in front of SF Honda, anyone here? I noticed the brembos front and rear under the stock wheels. Clean sleeper GT, except for the personalized plate. lol.

Not me...

I usually park my wagon on South Van Ness between DuBoce and 14th for work. No meters there (yet)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...