LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just letting the guys that were talking about Rutt's Hut a few months back know..

There's an All-Car meet going on tonight at 9pm. there will be a mix of people there and those that know Rutt's Hut, they always welcome car/bike/truck meets.

I'll be there taking pics and whatnot, so whoever wants to come out, you'll see me there around 9.

Just letting the guys that were talking about Rutt's Hut a few months back know..

There's an All-Car meet going on tonight at 9pm. there will be a mix of people there and those that know Rutt's Hut, they always welcome car/bike/truck meets.

I'll be there taking pics and whatnot, so whoever wants to come out, you'll see me there around 9.

ive yet to try that place. i should swing by one of these days.

Spotted a 05? ABP on RT 35 heading onto 684 SB with a lip spoiler, i think exhaust too. Either today or yesterday. I can't remember :lol:
If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Spotted a dark blue lgt with tinted windows and exhaust parked next to Stuyvesant town on 1st Ave & 16th St in Manhattan this weekend. My gf rolled her eyes when i tried to stop and get a better look so don't have nething else :lol:

spotted some A-hole at the bloomfield entrance to the GSP in a nearly 90s infinity with NY plates sitting at the toll because it didnt say paid. Not realizing there is a sign below the go light that states....

"If coin machine fails honk your horn wait 10 seconds and go"

So he paid again and a line of 5 cars including me was honking and yelling at him to go... finally he goes.. and we all end up honk our horns n going cuz it didnt register.

Also a blue lgt wagon on rt 1 N by woodbridge mall. i pulled up next to you tried to nod but you were looking straight so i kept going.