LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday

Silver 2005/2006 GT sedan - possibly lowered, blacked out and cleared headlamps, tinted windows

Roxbury/Ledgewood, NJ - Saw you coming off of the intersection where route 46 and route 10 meet at around lunchtime...

Spotted an 08 leggy on 80 west last friday (20th). Couldnt see the color cuz it was dark out, around 9:18. I might have cut you off a bit when the lanes merged, sorry bro!

Uh, what part of 80? You know that freeway goes all the way to California? :lol:

hey badfish11 are you from Carmel? the car u spotted was in carmel..and i live there :lol:

also on I-84 inbetween exit 2-3 in CT I spotted a dark blue LGT with tints..and I know you saw me cuz of our "spirited driving" haha

I was in the GRP LGT with gold wheels

-Chris

I'm thinking about moving and there's a few places up there i was peeking at so it's a possibility; but not yet. You have a red lgt? I'll keep an eye out.

Today in Fairfield on the Post Road, RBP sedan, seemed pretty stock, but not sure, driver had white baseball hat, def looked like a car guy, possibly on this forum?

Also ABP wagon (like mine :wub:) driven by attractive 30ish woman, dark hair. Car looked completely stock. Not sure about her, didn't get close enough. :)

I was walking. My car needs washing BAD. :redface:

abp lgt on 22 in bridgewater with tinted tails. i was behind you before turning off. artec34 maybe?

I think I saw this same car today at 3:30 in the Bridgewater Wegman's parking lot. He waved, I waved back.

Crazy - I was in that lot around 6:15. I live around the corner... Never seen another LGT in these parts. Maybe I'll see you around.

Tuesday, July 1st, 2008

South Jersey spotted a dark grey LGT sedan in the Medford Shoprite parking lot on rte 70. Probably about 7:30PM

My VB Garage... Pumping the air back into despair

I think I saw this same car today at 3:30 in the Bridgewater Wegman's parking lot. He waved, I waved back.

did he have really dark tinted windows?? yeah i actually think i know the car, now tht you mention it. he used to do this forum.. he does tinting window stuff for some $$... i forget his name.. actually i met him at wegmans