LegacyGT.com

FS: Electric cutout modified stock catback

liquidiq

Your stock catback + $100

This has a DHM e-cutout welded in where the resonator is. While closed, and in the car, no difference. Outside it's a little more growl with a little more pop. When opened, it's straight downpipe fury, hahaha.

Will include lower steering wheel column that has the switch discretely installed.

yeauh.........

I just changed my schedule for the weekend tho.

tractorcrusher....u intereted in meeting up with him. I'll let you have first shot at it because I already have 2 exhaust set ups....

i think between the two of us one of us will get it.

pm me

also..... i have a stock catback on the side of the house.....

Err, where does that exit? May not work for me if it sits as low as it looks. My car does, after all, ford small rivers on occasion :cool:

QT doesn't really do it justice I'm sure. You can certainly hear the turbo though. I was looking at using one of these same cutouts to alternate between exhaust pipes where one would be mostly stock and the other straight (our dual exhaust is just for looks anyway). You think it would work with some welding? TBE will probably be custom anyway.

SpecB? I think so, don't their exhaust is any different.

Here's a video clip.

http://www.notebookbagreview.com/imagehost/DMH_Cutout.mov

Hmm... Could you help me with the install, or what all would you need to do? I'm very interested, and have a stock cat with 5,000 miles on it.

EDIT: Is the lower steering wheel cover black?

I'm with you Ed, one of us should get this.

if he can't help you i can. it will definately work on your car. the wiring will be the only tricky part, but I am sure he can let us know where he ran it. if you guys want to meet at my place we can....otherwise let me know where.

if you don't buy it I will....

Hmm... Could you help me with the install, or what all would you need to do? I'm very interested, and have a stock cat with 5,000 miles on it.

EDIT: Is the lower steering wheel cover black?

I'm with you Ed, one of us should get this.

when we lived in addison i would occasionally go through there jsut to hear my exhaust.....:rolleyes::cool::p

I must say... There's no better sound than flying through a tunnel with no mufflers! Every "test ride" I've given so far has involved a tunnel that I have to pay to go through.

Archived