LegacyGT.com

Exhaust Header

http://www.speedyracer.com/exhaust-parts/headers/1999-2005-SUBARU-IMPREZA-25L-RS-SOHC-HEADER-STAINLESS

These ones are knock off unequal length headders they hold up better than the borla ones.

There are plenty on ebay as well.

If you were looking for equal length to make a lil more power you can find those on ebay as well.

i am also looking at the header exhaust, since there are many on ebay selling, i am not sure about the fitment, do you have any vendor that you recommend? And what year of Impreza will fit our LGT, i have a EJ22 Single port.

sold out...idk might just deal with what i have. I have to get it removed in order to install a tribeca fsb....tried sliding it in the other day, and i could squeeze it through. The bolt are so rusted that they need to get replaced...so was gona get new headers and wrap them with the tape. Any other options...also i have a DOHC..would that header still work?

I bought one from speedyracer and it hits the oil pan im going to return it and just get a stock replacement. I would not recommend it the fitment is garbage. Im sure I could make it fit with some heat but I rather just get something that fits right to begin with.

I expect it to not hit the oil pan at least. Im just going to go with a stock replacement if I knew it was going to be this bad I would of saved the money and put it towards the borla. I usually dont like to go with cheap ebay parts there was only 1 other time I did that for a cai that was a injen copy and it worked out fine though.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived