LegacyGT.com

06 Aux hookup

Or an fm modulator. It will run it through a radio station but works as well.

I disagree. An FM modulator works OK, at best. Nobody who has tried both would say it works as well as the Jazzy mod.

OP, the Jazzy kit will work well for you even though you have the single-disc CD player. The Leptronix mod may as well but I'm not certain, there are threads with many details on each option.

never said it was the best. just another option. I'd love to do the jazzy mod myself, but it looks a little to much for me to handle on my own.

Yea I'm tempted to do this with my old 05 Radio and then sell with the mod. Since I am rocking the P-204UH. Really there are a few options you got here.

1. Fm transmitter(there are pretty good ones that cutoff all radio ties on that channel you're using) as for sound quality it's good but yes it can be more clear.

2. Jazzy or Leptronix mod. both are good from what I hear just a little bit of a pita to put in if you have no idea how to even take out the radio itself.

3. Find an 08+ radio. If you have the single CD that should mean you don't have the Auto climate controls if I am not mistaken. There for they are super easy to find.

4. If in fact you have the manual climate controls spend the money and get yourself a metra kit and replace the whole stereo with an aftermarket one. LIKE I SAID THOUGH YOU MUST HAVE THE MANUAL CLIMATE CONTROLS(NOT DIGITAL)

my radio is basically fucked.ive got a 6 disc cd changer and dual climate control my buddy just totaled his 05 lgt last weekend and if he parts it out i may get the radio. otherwise I was thinking an 08+ would work too.
torque impresses girrls, hp impresses flat-bills

Archived