LegacyGT.com

Debadge the trunk?

Debadge trunk?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Debadge trunk?

• Yes, leave it off after repainting
    • No, put it back on as is.
    • No, put it back on and cover the trunk with other tags like Tuned by STi, Bilstein, Cobb, et al.

I'm having the trunk resprayed (something fell from the ceiling of my garage on to it). Should I tell them to leave the rear Subaru emblem off after they repaint it? It can always be put back on at another time.

Has anyone removed theirs? Does any one have any pictures of it?

Thoughts and comments welcome.

With:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x140/yaddowam/000_1247cropped.jpg

Without:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x140/yaddowam/000_1247croppedNE.jpg

There are an oval indentation where the badge fits and a couple alignment holes. Unless you are prepared to have them fill the area with Bondo, just put the badge back on.
It is still ugly.

Ahh interesting. News to me.

I always look forward to posts from Pillboy, usaully witty as hell and cause me to laugh out loud causing co-workers to wonder what's going on. This one leaves a bit to be desired with that respect, but it's informative nature makes up 10 fold.

Yeah I know, that's what I was wondering. I asked bosco to help out by editting it for me. Not sure how a For Sale thread got started.

it's showing just the "Debadge the trunk" and i even tried redoing the title but it keeps coming back with the "fore sale" i'll look into it. btw if you want i'll delete the whole thread and you repost it. let me know what you want to do.

Stay Stock Stay Happy

it's showing just the "Debadge the trunk" and i even tried redoing the title but it keeps coming back with the "fore sale" i'll look into it. btw if you want i'll delete the whole thread and you repost it. let me know what you want to do.

FWIW, the "for sale" bug seems to have show up with the recent upgrades and has happened multiple times now.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Archived