LegacyGT.com

Subaru Discounts / IMBA

FreshLegaGT

I've been browsing the forums A LOT and came across some interesting information. Members are suggesting to sign up for some Subaru Discounts so we can receive prices at invoice. [url]http://www.cars101.com/subaru/subaru_discounts.html[/url] This was one of the links that was supplied by another member, and there was also something mentioned about IMBA. I went to the IMBA.com site and was lost. Mountain bikes is all that I saw, was I in the right place, or am I just an idiot? On the Subaru Discounts site, one of the clubs was IMBA. So my REAL question is, do I sign up on IMBA.com and then go to the Subaru Discounts site and say that I am a part of IMBA? Thanks

Guest *Jedimaster*
Some people have had luck however, by showing their membership card to the dealer and getting invoice without waiting- apparently the dealer wanted the sale fairly badly.

Yah we got Invoice becuase of our membership ti IMBA it says you must be 6 months but like Jedi said some dealers are desperate enough just to sell a car as long as you have the card they'll do it.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

In some areas you can get invoice without that. In the Baltimore-DC area one dealer (Fitzgerald, [url]www.fitzmall.com[/url]) is selling for a little under invoice. I bought mine in June at invoice after joining IMBA a year ago. Also got the Subaru Mastercard and had $800 Subaru bucks to put towards it.

The program that you want is called the Subaru VIP Partners program. When you belong to an organization that Subaru supports (like IMBA) you are allowed to participate in the program and get any Subaru at invoice price, in addition to any other promotions that Subaru is running (cash back, etc.) I got my IMBA membership in June when I found out about it (it was only $25) and was prepared to wait until December to buy my Subaru, when we found out that another organization my wife belongs to (American Veterinary Medical Association) also qualifies for VIP so I got my car sooner. Just surf around the IMBA site for the info on the VIP program. As said above you do have to wait 6 months though. -Nick

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Nick']Just surf around the IMBA site for the info on the VIP program. As said above you do have to wait 6 months though. -Nick[/quote] Thanks for all the replies, very helpful. -Nick, I plan on buying within the next 6-9 months, so I guess that will work out well for me. Thanks again everyone.

Archived