LegacyGT.com

Vendor Feeler: Replica JDM Visors

Would you be interested in a direct replica of the JDM window visors?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a direct replica of the JDM window visors?

• interested for the wagon
    • interested for the sedan
    • No Reps on my car...I

I know we don't specialize in anything other than LEDs, but I came across an opportunity which might benefit the community, as well as giving us an opportunity to expand our company as a whole.

We can make a direct replica of the JDM Rain Visor. It will be a direct replica, unlike other replicas that stick onto the paint.

The hardware itself might be just 3m tape, but many people have installed them on their car without actual hardware and everything works fine. (including myself)

I just want to see how many people would be interested. Hoping to shoot for something ~$80 Shipped.

UPDATE:

Everything is looking good as far as setting the visors up for manufacturing. We also sourced a place to get the oem clips made. We will most likely make the clips an option for an additional $10 or so since not everyone wants them.

Those obviously are not final prices. We are just shooting for a ballpark.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Mega Users

Rain visor - goes along the tops of the windows (connected to the black trim) allowing you to crack them in the rain

These cars are notorious for having water leak into cracked windows in the rain

Awesome price too. Interested to see how this comes along

Make them for wagons/outbacks, and I'm in 100%
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

$80 seems like a decent price.

Here's an example (no pics though)

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=AccessoryCatalog&catalogid=7463&siteid=214327&categoryID=159330&subcat1=159337

And shipping might be expensive too. Personally I wouldn't be interested in the ones that are only held by tape.

Personally I've had tape on visors for 5 of my cars and none if them gave me any issues. As long as the surface is clean and prepped correctly, it works just as good

installed pics? and how long for the wait??? i need visors asap. i love the jdm's since they are a little more sleek and dont have the super long end on the rear windows... but for 200-300 FUGGETTA BOUT IT.

i paid that for my JDM TL type s visors and i never will again, although they did look BA

Archived