LegacyGT.com

Avoid this Subaru/ dealer

http://trustauto.v12soft.com/inventory/view/6868539

Trying to give any lookers a headsup to avoid this particular LGT

This was MY leggy up until a little over a month ago when I traded it in. I kept her pretty clean but I would not sell it to my worst enemy. Hell If it were worth the deal I would have sold it on here first.

Turbos going

trans is getting soft

center or rear diff is clunking at odd times.

eats wheel bearings like I like my donuts..ALL THE TIME

Its had 2 meet-ups with natures freindly neighbors, was rear ended, and a tree destroyed the rear hatch. IT DOES NOT HAVE A CLEAR CARFAX. There's absolutely no way. Hell the vin stamp on the hatch doesnt match the car. I know as I PUT THE HATCH ON MYSELF!!!!( this car has never seen Manassas Subaru, lol)

It may sound abused, but really it wasnt. I took really good care of it and liked it a lot. I kept her clean and waxed, just minimal wear and tear associated with the age and miles. It had a rough go after a mishap oil change at a mega oil depot( search my name youll see it) and pretty much sat as the ownership went down hill. The nature events happened 1 within 2 mos of oil mishap final repair, the other 3 weeks after it got out of the body shop from the first. I literally parked it September of last year in my garage, where it sat until the day I traded it in. I had 2 intentions 1: build the 2.5( had all parts) and

2: Swap and LS V8 in it( which I also had lined up)

However it just didnt happen and it became time to move on..

So in closing, please, unless you are looking for a project DO NOT venture in to see/ buy this car. It just isnt worth it...

Typical dealer B.S. right here..:spin:

Unfortunately, some shmuck WILL end up buying it, and they will end up putting more money in it than they ever wanted. i

More than likely they will find this forum and bitch how they got screwed. The adventures of buying a used vehicle with some miles on it.

But you blacked out the head lights and added an exhaust.......

NOt sure if we should like or shun this post :redface:

Factory 05 headlights in there.. GMS catback.. I had the Perrin up, Invidia down, BNR16g, blah blah sitting in the garage and never put it on. It was a clean driver for me before I had a company truck. Literally put maybe 5k in the last year of owning it and 0 since sept..

I gave full disclosure when I traded it in. This IS NOT the dealer I traded it to. The guy I traded it to knew the car VERY well and helped me procure it when I bought it. He knew al the history on it. This is a wholesale buyer and not who he sent it to. Iirc it went straight on a truck off the lot.

Archived